Monday, July 9, 2012

Two Conferences You Should Consider Checking Out! (Flavor Fest and Legacy)



                        If you’re  into Ministry/Christian Hip-Hop/fellowship you should consider going to Flavor Fest or The Legacy Conference. The Legacy Conference and Flavor Fest are two conferences that aim to equip urban believers with the information they need to impact the world for Christ. I have only gotten the chance to check out Flavor Fest so I can’t speak much on Legacy. I can only see what’s going on from the outside and I feel you should consider it because the people involved with the conferences are legitimate. One of the people speaking at the Legacy Conference that should spark interest is Chris Broussard; he is an award-winning journalist for ESPN. He will be speaking on “Achieving Career Success God’s Way”, that should be an excellent workshop. Both conferences have a sufficient dose of ministry and entertainment. The artists that will contribute at both of these conferences are heavy hitters like Jin @iammcjin, Json @Json116, and Viktory @ViktoryR4. Both of these events have powerful speakers and artist that will only be at one of these conferences (exclusive). So there is something different at both of these conferences. Both of them obviously have somewhat of a different approach. I feel like Legacy caters to those of reformed theology so that makes me lean more towards Flavor Fest because of its diversity but don’t get it twisted I love reformed theologians and teaching. lol Just Flavor Fest seems to have a more eclectic mix of Christians, I want to build with different kinds of believers. I lean towards going to Flavor Fest but then again I still have to check out Legacy maybe its dedication to theology will win me over. One day I will probably check out “Legacy”. I’m definitely checking out “Flavor Fest” 2012 because I will be going with some friends. I have been to "Flavor Fest" and I must say it is done in excellence plus it is beneficial for those who compose and enjoy Christian Hip-Hop. I went in 2008 and I am very excited to see the growth that has taken place in the years I was absent.  If you can check out one of these conferences, do it. (Flavor Fest and Legacy) 

Flavor Fest (@FlavorFest )is October 4th-7th
More info:  http: //flavorfest.org/ 
Tampa, Fl


Legacy (@legacydisciple) is July 26th-28th
Chicago, IL





No comments:

Post a Comment