Sunday, April 22, 2012

Marlin’s Park is a great new spot in Miami!




What’s good fam? On April 19th I went to the Marlins vs. Cubs game with my Uncle. Shout out to Tio Neko.  As many of you know I am a big Cubs fan so I enjoyed watching my team do their thing on the field but I didn’t enjoy them losing. I enjoyed watching some of my favorite ball players like Alfonso Soriano, Starlin Castro and Geovany Soto. I still had a blast. That’s not the point; the point is that I have been to five baseball stadiums (wriggly field, old Yankee stadium, Dolphin stadium and a minor league park in New Jersey plus Marlin’s Park).Marlin’s park had me thinking about if it’s the best. It didn’t win lol. I still take the tradition and history of wriggly field over Marlin’s park any day but Marlin’s park has to be of one of the most attractive stadiums ever. It’s a great addition to Miami attractions. Let me break it down for you. It is a real baseball park; the Marlin’s no longer play at a football stadium. It’s the most artistic park in the country and there is a competitive team on the field every night with all-stars like Carlos Zambrano, Hanley Ramirez and Jose Reyes; the standing record is not stellar at the moment but relax its very early.  Marlin Park can be an indoor stadium, so when the dome is down you feel like you’re watching a live baseball game in your living room. The design of the entire stadium is top notch. There is a bobble head museum, good food and a swimming pool that you can watch the game from. Yea there is a swimming pool at this place called The Clevander in the stadium (Warning: I heard it might not be family friendly: not sure heard I two stories).  I think the stadium will be beneficial to the franchise. Even though I didn’t like how they built the stadium with tax payers’ money. I still feel we should be proud of it because it brings something special to South Florida. I am looking forward to going to many Marlins’ games because of the new park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment