Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nautico Fish Market

What’s going on fam? As many of you see I have been writing a lot lately. I feel like writing is a good way to express myself. Shout out to @jblaze305 for inspiring me to blog and write this food review lol. What I’m about to write about everyone can relate to. Everyone needs food so everyone eats food lol. A place where I got excellent food was at Nautico Fish Market (10929 Southwest 186th Street Miami, FL 33187). This place is like a hidden gem. It’s near the turn pike somewhere in South Miami, when I went to visit my mom in Homestead she took me to it. At this spot the cooks seem to run the show and do most the work. Its two young Hispanic guys and they did a great job with cooking. Their service was on point. I wish more people knew about it, their location isn’t the best. Hopefully if they step their advertising game up more people will come and the word will get out. My mom ordered me a lobster empanada and a Minuta sandwich. It was the best sea food I have ever had. It was like a fresh revelation! Before going to the Nautico Fish Market I never had lobster empanadas or a Minuta sandwich. They gave me one of the best first impressions for food I have ever had. The lobster meat in the empanada tasted fresh and when it was combined with the crispy breading it took things to another level. I like lobster empanadas as much as chicken or pork now because of this spot. The fish was high quality; I’m not a fish expert so forgive me for my lack of descriptive language. I had this Cuban sandwich called the Minuta sandwich and it was off the chain. The way they seasoned it made my taste buds satisfied. They also had these seasoned fries that complimented the meal very well.  All I can say is you got to check this out. Go support the locals. They have a nice clean presentable environment and the food speaks for itself. The best part was hearing this young cook named Boris and his friend talk about how business is hard but they keep pushing to fulfill the vision that was in Boris’s mothers mind. Boris and his friend seem to have a strong passion for what they are doing. He told me about how he was raised around a culture of cooking. They take care of their customers and take making the food they create serious. They are committed to making a good product and that’s why they produce quality meals. Any talent that God has given you whether it’s making fish sandwiches’, writing poetry or cleaning cars you need to go hard with it. Go hard in the yard with anything you do and go check out Nautico Fish Market in Miami so you can taste some top notch food.  

No comments:

Post a Comment